Saturday, June 17, 2017

Avery with Seashell

Hello friends, Raquel here to share my project using Avery with Seashell.  She is so adorable and reminds me of a tropical island.   I colored the image using my copics and added her to the card front.  I used several dies from my stash to cut out the flowers and the Aloha word.  I just love this card, now I am ready visit a tropical paradise.


Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Yellow: YR23, 15, 11
Pink: RV09, 06, 04
Green: YG17, 03
Seashell: E39, 35, 33

Hope this will inspire you to create some beautiful with your paper nest dolls.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs