Friday, February 24, 2017

Time to Celebrate with Party Girl Ellie

Hello Friends, Happy Friday!  Hope your Friday is off to a great start.  Racquel here, to share a card I created using Party Girl Ellie.   She is super cute, I just love her hair.    This image is perfect for all types of celebrations.  I wanted to create a fun celebratory card so I used the Echo Park party time collection to create my card.  I used copics to color this cutie and added her to the card.





You can see more details of this card by clicking here or visiting my blog at acraftydivazcreations.blogspot.com.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great FRIDAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs