Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rainy Day Emma

Good Morning Crafty peeps, Racquel here and it's Thursday!!!!  I can see the weekend around the corner, its been a long week for me so I am super excited for the weekend to come.  I have a card share for you today, featuring Rainy Day Emma digital stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls new release this month.  I needed to make a Get Well card for a friend and decided this cutie was perfect image to add to the card.

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and used my copics to color.  I used the doodle bug bunnyville designer papers for this card.  I die cut the clouds out and the sentiment "under the weather" to add to this card.  I love the way this card turned out, very springy.  



Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33,31
Pink: RV63, 00
Duck: Y19, 15, 11
Frog: G07, 14, YG03
Blue: B02, 00, 0000
Pink Spica Pen

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a Happy Crafty Thursday. 

Hugs,

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs