Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Rainy Day Emma (with Frog) - by Tina Goodwin

Hello there! Have you seen all of the newest released Paper Nest Dolls images? Oh my! They are so cute! My favorite thing about them is that they are all Spring themed. I am ready for Spring! However, Alaska is not. We have about three feet of snow on the ground where I live and the temps have been in the single digits.

Anyhow, on to the Spring project! I decided to work with  Rainy Day Emma ( with Frog ). 


I love this image! Frogs are my favorite =) When I was a kid, I'd spend many hours outside looking for frogs. They would lay eggs close to my house. I would look at them every day. It was neat to watch them grow from a tiny seed looking thing into a tiny frog. 

 
I colored the image with Copic markers. 


Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 

                 Tina DT



2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs