Monday, February 20, 2017

Baking Emma

Good Morning Crafty peeps, Irene Mendes here!!!! I have a project to share for you today, featuring Baking Emma rubber stamps from the Paper Nest Dolls . After cards, Tag's are my favorite project. 

I stamp the image on Bockingford traditional watercolor paper, is my favorite paper so far...  I used the Pion designer paper for this TAG. 

I hope you like it!!!!!











Derwent Inktense Pencils colors used:
Derwent Aquatone - Venetian 63
Baked Earth 1800
Red Oxide 1910
Spring Green 1550
Indian Ink 2020


That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  
See you Soon!!!!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs