Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Je taime

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week! Today I have a card to show you featuring French Girl Avery
I cut the card base and layers with my silhouette cameo. Avery is copic colored and die cut with a MFT pierced oval die. The heart border at the top is from Lala Land Crafts, the bow, heart, and flower dies are from My Creative Time, as is the sentiment. all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I hope you enjoyed my Parisian inspired card! Have a wonderful day!


                                                                        Hugs
                                                                      Martha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs