Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pop Up Princess Card


Good morning crafting friends,

We are in the middle of our summer vacation as we speak, so this is a planned post. Hopefully I am enjoying lazy, sunny days at our summer cottage by the sea!  

I made this card for a little girl who is very close to my heart.
This is my Guest Designer post for July. It was lots of fun coloring all of these cute images. 
You can see more on my blog HERE ! 

Crafty Hugs,
Elizabeth
* Stamps used are Princess Ellie, Poodle Skirt Avery, Poodle Skirt Ellie and Photographer Ellie.
You can find them all in the Paper Nest Dolls shop HERE.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is a work of art! Love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs