Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sun, Sand and Boogie Boards..... =)


          Hey it's Nikki for the Paper Nest Dolls.........So summer has finally arrived here on the beautiful West Coast, which means so does all the cute summery images...... as I said in my previous post, July is ALL ABOUT Owen. I decided to strictly focus on him this month as I don't do a lot of his images..... and he IS super cute.... so nothing could be more fitting for summer, then Boogie Board Owen. I also tried a new technique that I learned from the lovely blogger/creator Wendy from Sugar Pea Designs, you can find the tutorial here...



          Isn't this image absolutely adorable??? I love it! You can purchase Boogie Board Owen here! This is my first attempt at a cloudy sky..... I am so happy with how it turned out..... =)


Here is the finished card..... what do you think?


Supplies
Image: PND Boogie Board Owen
Cardstock: Gina K Kraft
Patterned Paper: American Crafts "Shoreline" and Fancy Pants "Down By The Shore"
Embellishments: Bella BLVD Clouds chipboard
Spellbinders: Large Petite Oval
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair: E50, E51 and E53
Shorts: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, YG00, YG03, YG23 and YG25
Sandals: YG00, YG03, YG23 and YG25
Sand: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44 and 0
Boogie Board: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, V15, V17, BG01, BG02, BG05 and BG07
Starfish: V15 and V17
Clouds: Tim Holtz Blue China
Distressing & faux stitching: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

          Hope you enjoy as much I did making this one..... stay crafty my friends.... =)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you colored him. Very bright and cheery colors. Terrific card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, and I love the sunshine-ie layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful card, that cloud background looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morey 7 is one of the best bodyboards for adults on the market. The stringer is made of twofold composite carbon. The stringer close by the solid dow polyethylene makes this board ideal for outrageous challenges. In the viper fins,

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs