Thursday, May 30, 2013

Country Boy Owen

Morning all, I'm finally back with you today!  I know its been so long and I have had such withdrawal from PND but family and life had to take a bit of time from me :)
 
So I'm here to share with you today a lovely PND image called Country boy Owen, he is available from the shop here.
 
 
Now I will confess that I made this one a while ago - so all I can really remember is that it was loads of pens and lots of stash!

 
I just think he is total adorable and perfect for any little man in anyone's life :)
 
I promise you all I will be back soon and may have a surprise up my sleeve :)
 
Hugs
 
Katrina
 
x

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs