Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ringmaster Ellie... On a Necklace!


Hello!  I am Kim of Kimbee's Creations.  I have been papercrafting for a long time...probably over ten years.  I started with scrapbooking and then eventually got hooked on card making about four years ago, while I was on maternity leave with my daughter.  I am also into other crafts, such as crocheting, jewelry making, altered arts, etc.  You can find some of my finished products in my blog of course and my Etsy store.

It is my pleasure to be guest designing for The Paper Nest Dolls!  Christine's stamps/images are super adorable and fun to color!

I've made lots of cards with The Paper Nest Dolls images already so for my post today, I decided to make this pendent using a round glass dome and pendent tray.  I used Ringmaster Ellie.  This pendent necklace is super easy to make.  I colored Ellie and adhered her to the glass dome. I then glued the glass dome to the tray.



The pendent is about an inch in diameter.  The ball chain is 24 inches.

I hope everyone enjoyed looking at my project as much as I enjoyed making it!


2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs