Saturday, February 2, 2013

Meet the team !!

The Paper Nest Dolls is proud to announce it has its first design team !! We had so many wonderful applicants, it made it a lot harder than I thought. We are looking forward to a lot of FUN!! We have girls from all over the world, so this is very exciting.



Here they are.............

Ilene Tell ( DT leader )

Tina Guigui 

Lydia Walker


Nikki Adshead


Kelly Peters


Erika Selander


Ashley Klewin

Robin Jones Burmeister

Loriann Martinez

Olga Ishenko

Dawn Mercedes Barrett


Congrats ladies !!! = )

** we will be post a pic and bio of each member **


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity. I look forward to working with everyone.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this amazing journey and I can't wait to work with everyone as well! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ladies=) Thank you for this awesome news! It's stunning! XO Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-hoo !!!! Congrats to the other ladies, can't wait to get to know you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies and I love these images!! I just bought a few more of them and LOVE creating with them!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the ladies, and my dear friend Olga, I am so happy for you. You are a perfect fit for The Paper Nest Dolls. I will be excited to see your work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much=)))) I'm so excited - can't wait to start creating=) LOL xo

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs